Welcome to Gann Academy! Are you looking for a high school where students are not only smart and ambitious but also happy and kind? Where learning is academically rigorous, but also grounded in Jewish values?
At Gann, you will join a student body that cares deeply about learning, getting involved in local and global communities, and developing deep, long-lasting friendships. You will find teachers and administrators who are your guides, mentors, and biggest fans, not just in moments of success, but also through the challenges that shape your personal journey.
At the Admissions Open House, your family will connect with current students, faculty, and alumni to experience why Gann Academy is the high school of choice within the Greater Boston Jewish community. Students here grow together—intellectually, morally, emotionally, and Jewishly.
- Each entry time includes an address from Gann’s head of school and a tour of the campus
- Guests will learn about Gann’s academics, athletics, arts, student supports, and student life
- Hear from current Gann students, faculty, and staff and learn why Gann is the high school of choice for Greater Boston Jewish teens
- Per Gann school policy, guests must be vaccinated against COVID-19 to attend; masks will be required when inside the building
- Each ticket is good for up to four attendees: two adults and two students
- To ensure a safe experience for guests, entry times are staggered
We can’t wait to get to know you!
Gann Academy celebrates the wide range of Jewish beliefs and practices students and their families bring to our community. Our campus in Waltham attracts students from over 50 towns and cities across Massachusetts, as well as Rhode Island and New Hampshire.+ More... - Less...
* Registration closes on October 14th at 4:00 pm
333 Forest St
Waltham, MA 02452
CJP provides the above links concerning third-party events for your convenience only. CJP has no control over the content of the linked-to websites or events they describe, and accepts no responsibility for the websites, including any advertising or products or services on or available from such sites, or for any loss or damage that may arise from your attending, or registering to attend, the described events. If you decide to access any of the third-party websites linked to below, you do so entirely at your own risk and subject to the terms and conditions of use for such websites and event attendance. CJP is not responsible or liable to you or any third party for the content or accuracy of any materials provided by any third parties. All statements and/or opinions expressed in the linked-to materials or at the described events, and all commentary, articles and other content provided at the third-party websites or at the events, are solely the opinions and the responsibility of the persons or entities operating the linked-to websites and events. The inclusion of any link on this website does not imply that CJP endorses the described event, or the linked-to website or its operator. MORE