Applications are now open for Kol Koleinu, Moving Traditions’ national feminist fellowship for Jewish high school students, offered in collaboration with NFTY and USY.
If you are interested in this exciting leadership and social change opportunity, we encourage you to apply. Here’s the info:
- Kol Koleinu (Hebrew for “All Our Voices”) is a 10-month, national feminist fellowship for 10th-12th grade teens.
- Participants will explore and deepen their feminist knowledge, strengthen their voices, and build their leadership skills through teaching, learning, and social change in their communities and beyond.
- Regional cohorts meet monthly online in a supportive learning community as well as nationally at two weekend gatherings, one online in fall 2021 and one in person in spring 2022 (pending the safety of travel).
- Fellows will have opportunities to teach other Jewish teens about feminism and social change.
- Participants will work in small teams on social change projects with support from adult mentors.
Click here for more information. The $360 fee to participate will help underwrite the costs of the program; scholarships are available.
The deadline to apply is Sunday, May 2.
This post has been contributed by a third party. The opinions, facts and any media content are presented solely by the author, and JewishBoston assumes no responsibility for them. Want to add your voice to the conversation? Publish your own post here. MORE