Leaders of our communal institutions are grappling with the rapidly changing information regarding the coronavirus pandemic and making difficult decisions daily with respect to changes in schedules, canceling events and meeting the spiritual, educational and social services needs of congregants and the community, and protecting the health of staff and volunteers.
Continuity of Operations Plans are very helpful in times like these, but many institutions and organizations do not have continuity plans, and even the most comprehensive plans likely did not anticipate many of the current challenges.
This webinar is designed to help institutions and organizations work through the many operational and continuity decisions and challenges they are facing. We will discuss best practices and ask participants to share their challenges, decisions and lessons learned in dealing with the onset of the coronavirus pandemic.
This webinar features:
- Kurt Schwartz, former director of the Massachusetts Emergency Management Agency (2010-2019) and former Massachusetts Homeland Security Advisor (2010-2015)
- Jeremy Yamin, associate vice president and director of security and operations, CJP Communal Security Initiative
- Continuity of operations planning considerations
- Security considerations during a period of disruption
- Preparations considerations for a return to limited operations
- Security communications and messaging considerations