Our Vision is for Jewish youth and their families to engage in Jewish educational experiences that enable them to thrive as Jews and in the world.
Our Mission is to inspire and empower educators to create transformative Jewish experiences.
For over 100 years, The Jewish Education Project has been supporting educators to build strong Jewish communities. Originally The Board of Jewish Education, The Jewish Education Project provides professional development and other resources to educators in early childhood centers, congregations, day schools and yeshivot, youth programs, and emerging spaces.
- We inspire intentional learning communities
- We promote growth and development
- We respect where people are and offer a map of possibility
- We honor tradition and embrace change
- We strive for excellence through innovation
- We promote diversity, equity, and inclusion