Whoever said “it started with a whisper” had clearly never kicked off a programmatic year at a Jewish organization. Whatever your professional responsibilities are as we approach 5783, we hope you’re able to take time to breathe and reflect. We’ve compiled this list of opportunities for you to re-connect with our network of teen educators and engagement professionals.
Opportunities to Connect and Learn
- CJP Teen Engagement Network Kick-Off: Thursday, Oct. 20, 10 a.m.. Join us for our first event of the year—come to schmooze, stay to connect, learn, eat and co-work. Learn more.
- Cross Community Mentor Program for Youth Professionals: Ongoing. CJP and our partners are pleased to introduce a cohort-based mentor program offering new and rising teen educators and engagement professionals the opportunity to grow while being guided by an experienced Jewish educator. Learn more.
- GENERATE Fellowship: Ongoing. Apply for the innovative GENERATE fellowship, an immersive experience for early career teen professionals (0-3 years in the field) combining an exceptional faculty, an arc of learning designed around cutting-edge Gen Z Now research, and an ongoing 1:1 and group mentorship experience. Learn more.
Resources & Support
- CJP Teen Community Impact Grants: Do you have an idea that will inspire Greater Boston’s teens, or support the growth of your organization? Applications are open! Round one application closes 5 p.m., Friday, Oct. 14. See full grant guidelines and eligibility here, and contact Leah to learn more.
For Your Teens
- JF&CS TeenSafe is looking for high school students who are excited about building a healthier, safer and more just community, all while earning community service hours and strengthening their leadership and communication skills along the way! Contact email@example.com to learn more.
- CJP Teen Engagement Network Facebook group
- Professional development stipends for teen educators
- CJP grants, including Teen Community Impact Grants
- Additional resources for professionals
- Follow JTI on Facebook and Instagram
Interested in connecting with a member of our team? Reach out to Leah or Brett to set up time to share successes, talk through challenges, discuss opportunities for partnership, or just grab a cup of coffee.
This post has been contributed by a third party. The opinions, facts and any media content are presented solely by the author, and JewishBoston assumes no responsibility for them. Want to add your voice to the conversation? Publish your own post here. MORE