A Perlman summer combines International Leadership Training Conference (ILTC) and International Kallah for a total of six weeks at B’nai B’rith Perlman Camp for learning, leading and self-exploration.
At both ILTC and Kallah, you’ll have all the fun of summer camp—Maccabiah (color war), time at the pool, lake, ropes course, archery and Shabbat under the stars—but during a Perlman summer, you’ll double that fun!
The Perlman summer also includes an all-day field trip, additional laundry service and down time, all supervised by BBYO staff at no extra cost. Don’t miss out on the ultimate BBYO summer experience!
Transportation arrangement and charter bus information:
- A charter bus will be provided from the Newark Airport only (approximately two-and-a-half hours to camp). Please make plans to arrive into the Newark Airport (EWR) no later than noon. The bus will leave from Newark Airport at 1 p.m. If you are dropping your teen off at the airport, please have them meet the staff at Terminal A, Door 1 on the baggage claim/ground transportation level no later than noon.
- If you are driving to camp, please arrive between 4-4:30 p.m.
- Make departure flights after 3 p.m. on Aug. 6.
- If you are being picked up at camp, please arrive by 9 a.m.
All teens must submit their travel information online by April 2.+ More... - Less...
* Registration closes on April 2nd
661 Rose Hill Rd
Lake Como, PA 18437