In key cities around the USA and Canada, we have set up Teen Leadership Councils (TLCs) for high school students who wish to continue their Israel education and learn how to effectively combat antisemitism. StandWithUs Teen Leadership Council participants will have the opportunity to learn about Israel, grow as leaders, and gain tools to combat antisemitism in this semester-long program.
- Fall semester: September to December 2021
- Spring semester: January to April 2022
- Attend four online TLC chapter meetings led by StandWithUs high school regional team, where TLC members will discuss a current event and a topic of their choosing
- Plan one education program for teens in their community
- Receive personalized mentorship from the StandWithUs high school regional team
- Meet fellow student leaders across the region
Upon completion of the program, TLC members receive a completion certificate and are eligible for service hours, as well as letters of recommendation for the best TLC members. Alumni of the Teen Leadership Council program can continue their involvement with StandWithUs in a variety of ways: applying for the StandWithUs Kenneth Leventhal High School Internship (open to juniors and seniors) and as college students they can get involved with our campus programs, such as the Emerson Fellowship.
Students should complete this interest form.
This post has been contributed by a third party. The opinions, facts and any media content are presented solely by the author, and JewishBoston assumes no responsibility for them. Want to add your voice to the conversation? Publish your own post here. MORE