As a StandWithUs Teen Leadership Council (TLC) member, you will have the opportunity to further your Israel knowledge, plan innovative Israel programs with your peers and play a vital role in ensuring that teens in your community are connected to Israel and empowered to fight back against antisemitism.
Spring semester: January 2021 to April 2021
TLC program requirements:
- Attend four mandatory meetings throughout the semester with other members on the Teen Leadership Council in your state and your StandWithUs high school coordinator/StandWithUs high school regional assistant, where TLC members will discuss a current event in the context of a specific topic
- Coordinate at least one Israel program throughout the semester for your peers in your community
- Receive personalized mentorship to support your self-identified personal growth goals
- Recruit StandWithUs Teen Leadership Council members for coming semesters
- Participate in the regional TLC WhatsApp group
If you are interested in participating in this year’s Teen Leadership Council, please click here.
The StandWithUs Teen Leadership Council program is a professional development opportunity and participating in it will elevate your leadership skills and allow you to connect with other teens in your state with similar goals and aspirations.
This post has been contributed by a third party. The opinions, facts and any media content are presented solely by the author, and JewishBoston assumes no responsibility for them. Want to add your voice to the conversation? Publish your own post here.