At 6 Points Sports Academy, young Jewish athletes from across 33 states and seven countries participate in a unique camping experience that combines professional sports coaching and the beloved traditions of Reform Jewish camping.
Our programs are open to athletes entering grades 4 through 12.
Campers feed their passion for sports at 6 Points and strengthen their identity as Jewish athletes! Our unique approach to Jewish education promotes Jewish identity-building throughout the course of each day. Our campers not only improve their athletic abilities, they also build self-confidence, strong connections to their peers and grow into proud Jewish athletes.
At 6 Points we:
- Develop athletic skills through intensive training with top-level coaches in state-of-the art facilities
- Embrace Judaism through our seamlessly integrated Jewish values education program
- Foster connections by providing a safe, comfortable environment in which to have fun
- Build self-confidence by setting goals, challenging, encouraging each other and celebrating our successes
- Create the next generation of proud Jewish athletes
Until Sunday, July 18, 2021 at 8:00 pm
360 Asheville School Rd
Asheville, NC 28806