Spring Convention is the first convention open to current 8th graders. This convention is for Jewish teens in grades 8-12 involved with BBYO and any teen interested in becoming more involved in BBYO. Chapter leaders, chapter members, new members are all invited! No leadership role or prior program participation is required to participate.
Early bird registration ends 3/8 and regular registration closes 3/20. Teens must be registered members of BBYO to attend convention.
See link for FAQs, if you have any questions, please call or text Jeff Hast, NER Regional Director at 412-983-0590 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Some highlights of Spring Convention:
- A weekend overnight experience at a summer camp
- Spirit Cup! Chapter and Regional competitions, Sports and more outdoor activities
- Make new friends you don’t know yet or have only met virtually and hang out with old friends from all over Massachusetts, Rhode Island, Vermont and New Hampshire
- Shabbat Experiences all weekend long including creative teen-led services, Havdallah, our guest returning songleader Julia Sabra and educator, Caleb Bromberg
- Fun and memorable programming led by our teen steering committee including Onegs, Spirit Activities and more
- NER traditional activities including our Life Ceremony, Separates, States and more
- Help elect our next NER Regional Board on Sunday morning
- Saturday night dance party and other non-dance activities
Until Sunday, April 2, 2023 at 3:30 pm
* Registration closes on March 20th at 11:55 pm
110 Valley Rd
Plymouth, MA 02360
CJP provides the above links concerning third-party events for your convenience only. CJP has no control over the content of the linked-to websites or events they describe, and accepts no responsibility for the websites, including any advertising or products or services on or available from such sites, or for any loss or damage that may arise from your attending, or registering to attend, the described events. If you decide to access any of the third-party websites linked to below, you do so entirely at your own risk and subject to the terms and conditions of use for such websites and event attendance. CJP is not responsible or liable to you or any third party for the content or accuracy of any materials provided by any third parties. All statements and/or opinions expressed in the linked-to materials or at the described events, and all commentary, articles and other content provided at the third-party websites or at the events, are solely the opinions and the responsibility of the persons or entities operating the linked-to websites and events. The inclusion of any link on this website does not imply that CJP endorses the described event, or the linked-to website or its operator. MORE